11. 10. 2013
A new look for Cassina’s showroom in Meda
Meda 10th October 2013. Cassina has inaugurated a new showroom in Meda as part of a project to invest in its surrounding territory with the aim of improving and developing its production area.
Cassina’s historical headquarters in Meda, renowned as a fulcrum of ideas, experimentation and innovation from back when Cesare and Umberto Cassina transferred the company here in the 1940’s, have been transformed and extended with a new showroom project by the architect Piero Lissoni.